On mornings when my duty shift is scheduled in the morning, I always cram for what to cook so that I won't run late for my duty which starts at 6 in the morning. This time, my eyes fell on two flat and round cans of Century Tuna flakes in oil. If I open the cans and just transfer them to my lunchbox together with some freshly cooked rice, then my meal would be plain and very boring. I always like
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
A We have all made (and eaten) pie crusts that are flavorless, flat tasting, sort of soggy and, little more than something "necessary...
-
This is an "oldie, but a goodie " recipe for a sweet, buttery, dinner roll for your Easter holiday. This recipe can be made ahead ...
-
We still have a lot of snow around the edges of the yard (several feet of it as a matter of fact), but it won't be long before it's ...
-
Click on photo I call this apple crisp for two, although I guess that is a bit of a misnomer. It actually makes 3 large desserts (like the a...
-
This recipe can easily be halved for smaller groups. Yield Makes 5 cups Ingredients * 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(242)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Beard Papa's Cream Puffs
- Eating out at Superbowl of China
- Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia
- Philippine Guava Jelly: Very Scrumptious!
- Special Spice: Dried Kamias
- Tuna Sisig, the Easy Way!
- Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
- Really Tasty Ampalaya Egg Scramble
- Coconut Yema Balls
- Chocolate Ice Candy Treats
- My sister's baked green mussels
- Missing my Happy Cream Puffs!
-
▼
April
(12)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment