Punjabi De Beer Chaas

( Click image for enlarged view )

Its been ages I have blogged as I had some urgent commitments which is keeping me away from the computer. But believe me I am missing all your wonderful posts and will try to catch up soon.

Last week we were shopping around and we had a wonderfull punjabi beer !! at one of the dhabas in chennai. Mint chaas which is also popularly known as the beer of punjab which I noticed in a popular dhaba.

Curd is blended with spices which give it a very unique flavor and truly a perfect thirst quencher. I am sure you would love it too.

Ingredients

1 cup fresh plain yogurt (curd) 3-5 % fat
1 tbsp chopped cilantro (coriander)
2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
1 finely chopped green chilli
1/2 tsp cumin (jeera) powder
a few mint leaves (phudina) for garnish
salt to taste



( Click image for enlarged view )

Method

Blend all the above ingredients in a blender (or mixie) till smooth, then add 1 cup of water and blend for another minute. Put it in a refridgerator for minimum 30 minutes

Pour into individual glasses, garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled

Note: You can serve immediately without refridgeration with additon of ice cubes . I prefer refridgeration as the spices will infuse more and give a superb flavor.

Linked to Hearth and Soul hosted by a moderate life

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
  • For Secret Recipe © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes