Yea, I know what you're thinking. Not posting for so long and I come back with this gruesome photo of a scary edible cake that looks so, uhm, terrifyingly delicious! I ran across this edible work of art in Deviantart, and I just can't help but share this with everyone! It's made by ohnoono from DA, and she calls it the Dead Man's Farm Cake.
Just look at the detail! I'm pretty sure I'll be
The Most Horrifying Halloween Cake Ever!
Unknown
●
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
Preparation Time 10 minutes Cooking Time 15 minutes Makes 12 Ingredients * 6 medium (about 1.2kg) desiree potatoes, peeled * 2 tb...
-
After the fudge brownies, I was back in the mood to bake, and accompanied by my sous-chef Alex, we baked a batch of choco lava cupcakes with...
-
Finding out that I was co-hosting with Thea of Words and Nosh for the start of this wonderful year was such a pleasure, just in time when I ...
-
Going with the theme of building flavours and recipes, the next stage is exploring different types of food to expirement with. For chefs, mo...
-
Ingredients (serves 4) * 1 1/2 cups plain flour * 125g butter, chilled, chopped * 1 egg yolk * 1 tablespoon iced water *...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(242)
-
▼
October
(30)
- The Most Horrifying Halloween Cake Ever!
- Rich Badam Halwa (Almond Dessert)
- Tangy Mango Dal
- CHICKEN TETRAZZINI WITH HOME MADE PASTA
- Délicieux Spinach Mushroom Quiche
- Brussel Sprouts In Peanut Gravy
- Chocolate Topped Coffee Cake
- PUMPKIN - CRANBERRY BREAD (the best)
- Paneer Achari Kati Roll
- Multilayered Quesadilla With Corn Salsa
- CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Mini Shell Pasta With Tomato Basil Sauce
- Easy and Tasty Mushroom Biryani
- Butter Naan With Corn Capsicum Masala
- Spinach n Fenugreek Bread (Palak Methi Bread)
- MILKY WAY CAKE
- Andhra Special Pesarattu Upma
- Braided Bread With Spicy Mushroom Stuffing
- CHICKEN MARINADE
- Enticing Ghugni with Spinach Puri
- Celebrating Festival Moments With Malai Kulfi
- CHOCOLATE HALLOWEEN CAT COOKIES
- Satpuro Phulko With Black Chickpea Curry
- Crispy n Chewy Oatmeal Rounds
- Savory Bread Pancake With Onion Chutney
- Butternut Squash Pulusu (Stew)
- WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE FOR TWO
- ITALIAN SEASONING & A TIP
- Pizza Apne Desh Ka (Indian Style Pizza)
- EASY BAGEL CHIPS
-
▼
October
(30)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment