I have been eating crepes for as long as I remember, even before I knew about the food chains that sell them at malls. When I first enjoyed them years back, they were only available in restaurants like the Tree House in UP Diliman, Quezon City. The crepes were nicely made, with just enough filling of fresh fruits and cream to satisfy your taste buds with mild sweet tastes. But it has been long
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
A We have all made (and eaten) pie crusts that are flavorless, flat tasting, sort of soggy and, little more than something "necessary...
-
This is an "oldie, but a goodie " recipe for a sweet, buttery, dinner roll for your Easter holiday. This recipe can be made ahead ...
-
We still have a lot of snow around the edges of the yard (several feet of it as a matter of fact), but it won't be long before it's ...
-
Click on photo I call this apple crisp for two, although I guess that is a bit of a misnomer. It actually makes 3 large desserts (like the a...
-
This recipe can easily be halved for smaller groups. Yield Makes 5 cups Ingredients * 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(242)
-
▼
May
(24)
- The Famous Lucban Longganisa Recipe
- Aji Ichiban: a Favorite Oriental Snack Shop
- Homemade Crepes and Cream Recipe
- Cauliflower Masala
- Sabudana Upma
- Razon's Halo-Halo Recipe: Perfectly Simple!
- Radish Sambar
- Mixed Vegetable Raita
- La Resurrecion Hot Cocoa ala Swiss Miss
- Fresh Lumpia, Chinatown Style!
- Sweet Corn Pulao
- Mini Shell Pasta Indian Style
- Spicy Soupy Noodles
- Crispy Semolina Bread Pizza
- Yummy Fried Rice with Leftover Rice
- Baon Recipe: Chicken and Cheese Bread Rolls
- T.G.I. Friday's at Alabang Town Center
- Lumpiang Sili Recipe with Sweet Dip
- No Yeast Thin Crust Pizza
- Cooking Essentials: Sweet Basil
- Baon Idea: Beef Steak (bistek)
- Mother's Day Butterscotch Brownies with Prunes and...
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Burgoo in Gateway Mall
-
▼
May
(24)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment