Whenever I pass by a store of Aji Ichiban, I try to walk fast and away from the store because I always end up bankrupt. Don't get me wrong, their prices are very reasonable indeed for such yummy treats, but I love so many of them that there was a time when I spent about Php 700 at one go. But no fast-paced walking this time, as I have only less than 400 bucks at my wallet on my way home, and my
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
Preparation Time 10 minutes Cooking Time 15 minutes Makes 12 Ingredients * 6 medium (about 1.2kg) desiree potatoes, peeled * 2 tb...
-
After the fudge brownies, I was back in the mood to bake, and accompanied by my sous-chef Alex, we baked a batch of choco lava cupcakes with...
-
Finding out that I was co-hosting with Thea of Words and Nosh for the start of this wonderful year was such a pleasure, just in time when I ...
-
Going with the theme of building flavours and recipes, the next stage is exploring different types of food to expirement with. For chefs, mo...
-
Ingredients (serves 4) * 1 1/2 cups plain flour * 125g butter, chilled, chopped * 1 egg yolk * 1 tablespoon iced water *...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(242)
-
▼
May
(24)
- The Famous Lucban Longganisa Recipe
- Aji Ichiban: a Favorite Oriental Snack Shop
- Homemade Crepes and Cream Recipe
- Cauliflower Masala
- Sabudana Upma
- Razon's Halo-Halo Recipe: Perfectly Simple!
- Radish Sambar
- Mixed Vegetable Raita
- La Resurrecion Hot Cocoa ala Swiss Miss
- Fresh Lumpia, Chinatown Style!
- Sweet Corn Pulao
- Mini Shell Pasta Indian Style
- Spicy Soupy Noodles
- Crispy Semolina Bread Pizza
- Yummy Fried Rice with Leftover Rice
- Baon Recipe: Chicken and Cheese Bread Rolls
- T.G.I. Friday's at Alabang Town Center
- Lumpiang Sili Recipe with Sweet Dip
- No Yeast Thin Crust Pizza
- Cooking Essentials: Sweet Basil
- Baon Idea: Beef Steak (bistek)
- Mother's Day Butterscotch Brownies with Prunes and...
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Burgoo in Gateway Mall
-
▼
May
(24)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment