Delicious Tender Coconut Pudding

( Click image for enlarged view )

Coconut water is my favorite summer quencher and in chennai the summer has started. My hubby loves puddings. This weekend when I went out to a restaurant I saw a tender coconut pudding on the menu card.While shuffling through the net I got a set of recipes which gave me idea how to make this tender coconut pudding. It had a unique taste and it was gobbled up in no time.So here is the recipe

Ingredients
  • 2 tender coconut pulp
  • 1 cup tender coconut water
  • 8 gms gelatin
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1/4 cup condensed milk
( Click image for enlarged view )

Mix gelatin in hot water and stir continously till it blends. Then add this mixture to boiling milk and stir for a while and keep it aside.

Blend the tender coconut pulp with little coconut water and shift to the container. Now add the remaining coconut water,condensed milk and the milk with gelatin.Stir it nicely and let it rest .

Once it comes to room temperature cover the container with aluminium foil and keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.

After 3-4 hours slightly turn it out on a plate , garnish with your choice of topping (I used grated red cherry) and enjoy.

I am sending this to bookmarked recipes a wonderful event hosted by Priya and Aipi

And to another wonderful event Hearth and Soul


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
  • For Secret Recipe © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes