I was placing Alex on a diet. As much as I have been trying to cut down the fats and calories from the meals I cook for us, the amount of food I prepare must have been too much because his tummy just keeps on getting a lot bigger than ever. But he hasn't been very happy with the smaller servings, and I guess every once in a while I can give him a treat. But the treat he asked for really made up
Lechon Pizza From Pizza Hut
Unknown
●
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
I am on a never ending search for good side dishes. This is one of my favorite "go to" recipes for seasoned rice. It is FULL of fl...
-
A We have all made (and eaten) pie crusts that are flavorless, flat tasting, sort of soggy and, little more than something "necessary...
-
This recipe can easily be halved for smaller groups. Yield Makes 5 cups Ingredients * 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese...
-
This is an "oldie, but a goodie " recipe for a sweet, buttery, dinner roll for your Easter holiday. This recipe can be made ahead ...
-
We still have a lot of snow around the edges of the yard (several feet of it as a matter of fact), but it won't be long before it's ...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(212)
-
▼
February
(18)
- SWEET & SOUR PORK RECIPE
- A Recipe That Is Quince and Easy
- Lechon Pizza From Pizza Hut
- Snack-time With Savory Khandvi
- Mesmerizing Grape Ice Cream
- PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY COOKIES
- Freshly Picked From Silang, Cavite
- Healthy Cracked Wheat Oats Pongal
- Delicious Tender Coconut Pudding
- Traditional Bibingka With A Twist
- CLASSIC APPLE CAKE
- BROWNIE FOR ONE = PAMPER YOURSELF
- GLAZED DONUTS...Live a Little!!
- Schezwan Paneer Frankie
- EASY ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- Traditional Andhra Style Sweet Bobattu
- THE ULTIMATE POPOVER
- Aromatic Aloo Methi Curry
-
▼
February
(18)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment