We have all witnessed the glory and the excitement brought to us by our National Soccer Team, Azkals, on the recent season. The sport is beginning to come back with a vengeance after the series of poor performances in the past years, so I am more than happy to accommodate a guest poster, Alma, here on Sassy Chef. I wonder what food I'll prepare the next time me and my brothers watch another
For The Love of Soccer and Rugby
Unknown
●
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
After the fudge brownies, I was back in the mood to bake, and accompanied by my sous-chef Alex, we baked a batch of choco lava cupcakes with...
-
Finding out that I was co-hosting with Thea of Words and Nosh for the start of this wonderful year was such a pleasure, just in time when I ...
-
Going with the theme of building flavours and recipes, the next stage is exploring different types of food to expirement with. For chefs, mo...
-
Looking for a fun and inexpensive way to jazz up your next family gathering? Try these cookie bowls. Not only are they easy to do, but you c...
-
Know How To Cook Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Servings: 08 Ingredients • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese • 1/4 cup butter, softened • 3 table...
Search this blog
Translate
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(212)
-
▼
October
(14)
- APPLE CRISP FOR TWO
- Majjiga Janthikalu (Buttermilk Crispies)
- WEEKEND BREAKFAST PIZZA
- STRAWBERRY FROSTING
- Hot Dish Madness - Cowboy Bean Casserole
- CLASSIC BUTTER CAKE
- Carrot Semiya Payasam
- For The Love of Soccer and Rugby
- RASBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS
- Crispy Hot German Potato Salad
- Root Beer Short Ribs
- MAPLE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE (MICROWAVE)
- Malunggay (Moringa) Powder Recipes
- APPLE CAKE with CARAMEL SAUCE
-
▼
October
(14)
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment