The summer heat has finally drawn me out and into the cooler malls, with my room's air conditioning threatening to burst in flames with almost 20 hours of continuous use. Besides, a date with Alex composed of meals, a bit of shopping, and ice cream really sounds inviting. Why on earth I forgot to bring my camera still baffles me, so my Blackberry would have to do for now.
Nutty Crispy
Sundae and Fondue Fever at Swensen's
Unknown
●
Labels
CAKE RECIPES
(20)
CHEESECAKE RECIPES
(9)
CHICKEN RECIPES
(8)
CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
(10)
COOKIE RECIPES
(19)
Health
(7)
Kids Recipe
(8)
Mushroom
(10)
PARTY SNACKS
(7)
Potato
(5)
Rice
(20)
Snacks
(22)
Soup
(17)
Vegan
(45)
Vegetable
(16)
recipe
(82)
Popular Posts
-
I've always associated Uratex with furniture, plastic, upholstery, and good quality foam and mattresses such as the ones each bed in our...
-
( Click image for enlarged view ) One of my special moments after marraige was when my hubby gifted me a cookery book "Microwave Cookin...
-
As I was thinking about this month's KCC challenge hosted by Abigail of My Nappytales and Marni of Kensington Kitchen, I couldn't he...
-
Prep: 15 min., Cook: 11 min. Find prepared polenta in the produce section of the supermarket. Yield Makes 6 appetizer servings Ingredients ...
-
This easy-to-make snack cake has deep chocolate taste. For more banana flavor and a slight crunch, top the cake with crumbled banana chips b...



0 komentar:
Post a Comment