Cinnamon Coated Chocochip Cookie


( Click image for enlarged view )

Hi blog buddies hope you all enjoyed your new year, thank you for all your wishes and bearing my absence ... today my niece Rithika asked me why I was not posting any recipes, she is 7 years old and I realized its time I get back to blogging.

I am dedicating this yummy cinnamon coated chocochip cookie to her.I am sure any kid will enjoy it as they got a nice soft texture and a mild crunchy feel with a yummy flavor, try this and I am sure you would enjoy it too.

Preparation time :15 min
Baking time :15 min
Makes :24 cookie

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 cup butter
  • 3/4 superfine sugar
  • 2 tsp orange extract
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocochip

    For cinnamon coating
  • 2 tbsp superfine sugar
  • 2 tbsp ground cinnamon powder

Baking Procedure

Put the Microwave to convection mode and preheat to 275 F/190 C,line the cookie sheets with parchment paper

Take a bowl and mix butter and sugar nicely, add orange extract then add flour,salt and mix nicely. Then add chocochip and mix till all are blended completely. Keep aside

For coating mix the sugar and cinnamon powder.Keep aside in a plate.

Divide the dough into 24 parts,roll each into a ball,then roll the ball on the cinnamon mixture nicely. And press lightly.

Now lay the cookies on the cookie sheet and bake for 15 min or till golden brown.

Immediately remove from oven and let it cool completely on the cooling rack.

Then store in a air tight container and enjoy your cookies.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
  • For Secret Recipe © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes